Tuesday, November 5, 2013

ost - love you mr arrogant

im not good when it comes to express my feeling.
pernah jadi ta pd korang bile ta rasa ape2 pd laki nie tp menaggis bile teringat pada dia..
rasa rindu nak jmp..klo boleh rasa dpt tngk dia skjp pun ta pe.
but hati korang ta rasa ape2..
pelik kan..

thats happen to me.
klo boleh nak jmp dia tp bile kat dpn dia wat biasa je.
dlm hati Allah je yg tahu.
dari ta berckp mule2 trs berckp dan berkongsi rahsia.
and the end still ta rasa ape2 kat hati ni tp yg pelik yer menanggis sbb nak berjmp dgn dia.
klo sehari dia ta msk ofis rasa lain je.rs missing..
and skrng nie, dia ada familly issue and might resign.
and its gonna be my last chance to see him tomorrow..either he will be in or not..
im sccared to sleep coz i never know either im gonna see him or not.
seriusly he is nice guy.
we have commom in certain things.
dia boleh baca ape yg muke i tnjuk.how i miss him..
its too late for me rite to appreciate and tell him that i like him..
its too late already. he will leaving...
why in this few months so many memories you gave me?
i cried since i know you coz i scared to lost you and now you going to leave me...

what in my mind rite know, i want to ask him to marry me and we will handle ur pblm together.
so you would not get headache and worried.
i want to take care of him. be with him for the rest of my life.
bukan senng nak jmp laki cam tu.. and now his gone.
pd Allah jugak aq pasarah..jika jodoh kami, insya Allah ta kan kemana..klo bukan, terima la..
redha.
every single spot in office remain me of him.
how he smile and laugh. ohhh...i miss him.
wish if i can say to him how much i miss him. how badly i want to be with him.
but it just in my heart.

find this song from ost - love you mr arrogant.
this is for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odN-P5mexx4

No comments:

Post a Comment